Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

subvod mega blinks 7 or 9 times

subvod mega blinks 7 or 9 times

Postby fivetokes » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

i have a subvod mega battery with a delta 2 coil and tank on it, have been using the combo problem free for about 6-7 months. recently the battery will stop mid vape and blink either 7 or 9 times. ( i have made sure of that count many many times.) after it is done blinking i can continue vaping. any idea what these combination of blinks mean?

it is in power mode, not tc mode as i am not using the "special" coils. it charges just fine, and otherwise is great. i am not very savy in the vape world, so any questions about my setup or vape method i will try to answer the best i can.
fivetokes

Re: subvod mega blinks 7 or 9 times

Postby kangertech » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:01 pm

The subvod mega will not blink 7or 9 times,it will flash 3 or 14 times,please check yours.How about change your tank and coil test it .
kangertech
Site Admin

Re: subvod mega blinks 7 or 9 times

Postby fivetokes » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:54 pm

so i tried it with another coil and tank (also a delta 2 but not sure how much it matters) and had the same issue it definitely flashes 9 times, and ive found that the tank is sometimes hot when it does this, maybe an overheating thing?
fivetokes

Return to Battery