Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

SUBTANK

Re: SUBTANK

Postby Aaron62 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:21 am

My SUBTANK just arrive this SUNDAY, I like its taste, I like its cloud.

Today change to RBA but one of the screw cannot screw down, pl. help.

I'm waiting to test my RBA !
Aaron62

Postby kangertech » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 am

Here the tips

1. Try to unscrew one of the screws first and remove it, it will be easy.
2. Use a thumb to press down the tip connector at the screw holes with empty screw, then unscrew the others screw, it will be easy also.
3. the main reason is to level the tip connector to prevent it slant after unscrew one of the two screws.
4. after install the RBA tip connector, remember to turn the screws tight to prevent leakage.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby chomper33 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:59 pm

kangertech wrote:...our engineers now studying similar coil which can fit previous Kangertech clearomizer.

When can we expect to see any information on these coils? I would love to purchase OCC coils for my Aerotank Mega.
chomper33

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:15 am

Pl. wait as out Engineers is working hard on this matter.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby HnyBear » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 pm

I hope you guys come out with a V2 of the subtank that has a much larger chimney for the RBA side and a much better build deck. The small chimney and poor design of the build deck make this device only good with your OCC coils.
HnyBear

Postby thevaperiser » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:40 am

Have two subtanks now, love them, best tanks on the market bar none. One question is, will kanger be offering spare parts such as O-rings and replacement glass tubes for these? Would like to purchase some spares should I need them.
thevaperiser

Postby Walsf » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 am

Hey folks just got me a sub tank yesterday. Was using an Aspire Atlantis prior to getting my tank. it works very well except for this one issue I can't seem to grasp. After about 2 or 3 normal size vapes the e juice seems to pool under the drip tip, which causes gurgling and the juice to get in my mouth. I had a similar problem with the manger aerotank. Has anyone had this issue? If so is there a fix for it? like I said I love the tank. But that's frustrating enough to make me not use it. Also I'm just using the normal coils not the rba set up.

Thanks for any help!
Walsf

Postby HnyBear » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:09 am

Walsf wrote:Hey folks just got me a sub tank yesterday. Was using an Aspire Atlantis prior to getting my tank. it works very well except for this one issue I can't seem to grasp. After about 2 or 3 normal size vapes the e juice seems to pool under the drip tip, which causes gurgling and the juice to get in my mouth. I had a similar problem with the manger aerotank. Has anyone had this issue? If so is there a fix for it? like I said I love the tank. But that's frustrating enough to make me not use it. Also I'm just using the normal coils not the rba set up.

Thanks for any help!

Are you using the OCC coils? If so do you have your airflow open all the way? What thickness of juice are you using? Might be a bad coil.

I use mine with the OCC coils with the air flow wide open on anywhere from a 60vg-90vg juice with no issues.
HnyBear

Postby Walsf » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 am

Hey bear.

I'm using the stock coils that came with the unit. All my juice is high VG, 80/20 or 90/10. I guess I'll have to switch to the other coil it came with. We'll see if that's the issue. I hope it's just a coil.
Walsf

Postby afgolfgirl » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 am

Looking for the proper way to clean/change liquid and routine maintenance on the subtank. Can't find any info. Thanks
afgolfgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Clearomizer