Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Subox Mini-C Tank Leak through air holes

Subox Mini-C Tank Leak through air holes

Postby Tamara666 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:18 am

Help!
My brand new KangerTech Subox Mini-C leaks terribly through the airholes (& has since day one) no matter What I do (I've tried disassembling & reassembling & no matter what, it leaks!). Sometimes, it's only slight drops, sometimes, it just pours out, no matter what I do, what setting it's on, how the air holes are opened, it just pours out all over the place, all over my hands, house, all over the mod (which I don't think is safe) & it's just driving me crazy! It's done this since new.
Do you think I have a defective device? I've tried writing to KangerTech (just wrote them so haven't gotten a reply yet).
Does anyone have any suggestions?
my email address is metatrope1920@gmail.com
Thanks!
Tamara666

Re: Subox Mini-C Tank Leak through air holes

Postby kangertech » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:30 am

The subox mini-c is top fill device,when fill in juice,please close the juice hole on the coil body and fill in juice within 1 minute,as the air pressure maybe push the juice down to the coil .
The vapor will condense in the middle chimney after a period of time using and then down to the air flow control,seems leaking.Please clean the base use hand paper.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby breid » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 am

I have the same problem, took mine back to the POP, and they said the initial coil was bent and we fixed that, then the store clerk told me that it had to stand up at all times or it would leak? They wouldn't take it back, so needless to say they have lost a fairly good customer.

Now my question on the flawed design, if you have to stand it up, how do you ever charge it? Am I supposed to undo it every time so the tank can still stand up? I thought that was one of the advantages along with filling from the top.

In the 4 years I have been vaping, I have bought lots of KangerTech products and have never had this kind of problem.
breid

Postby joetorre1 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:32 am

Same exact thing has been happening to mine after 2 weeks of use. I've tried everything form changing the coils, taking apart, washing the residual juice out. I'm not sure what to do anymore. It seems like its a manufacturer defect. Please help Kanger!!!
joetorre1

Postby kangertech » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Please let it on table for 1 night without using check it is leaking or not,if it leaks,please check the seal ring is perfect or not.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby joetorre1 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:37 am

I did as suggested, set for a night without use, it still leaks and the seal ring is perfect...
joetorre1

Postby kangertech » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:36 am

Then you can contact your dealer for help,if manufacturing issue,they can replace it.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby joetorre1 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 am

The store I purchased it from informed me that I would have to contact the mnfgr myself. They won't take it back. I have all of the original packaging etc..
Is there a way for me to send it back to Kanger?
joetorre1

Postby kangertech » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Which country do you live in ?Where did your purchase it?
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby joetorre1 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:05 am

USA, San Francisco, CA
joetorre1

Next

Return to Atomizer