Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Subox Mini-C Tank Leak through air holes

Re: Subox Mini-C Tank Leak through air holes

Postby kangertech » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 am

You can contact our usa service for help,service@kangertechus.com
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby joetorre1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:04 am

So any help Kanger??
joetorre1

Postby joetorre1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:45 am

the email address you posted doesn't work...
joetorre1

Postby kangertech » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:53 am

kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Strbryred » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:56 am

I just got one of these and I know what the problem is, I was just looking to see if there was a way to fix it. It is a pretty major design flaw. My atomizer is barely connected to the battery box, so if I just pull up on it, it comes completely off and leaks juice everywhere. It doesn't leak as long as it's turned all the way clockwise until it stops. Technically, I can lay it down and not have it leak, but I have to continually make sure that the tank is fully turned until it stops. When I take it apart, the coil head LOOKS LIKE it is contained in another metal area which, in theory, should be able to keep the juice inside the tank, but it doesn't. I'm not sure where the problem is coming from, but it doesn't look like there's a way to fix it. All it would need would be a way to lock the tank in place once it's on, but that would disallow the option to open the metal area holding the coilso the cotton holes line up. Though, I haven't really found this to be necessary to make it work. If it would just stay in place it would be fine. But if I accidentally grab it by the tank to pick it up, there goes all the juice and I have a massive mess on my hands. Or, they could just get rid of the holes that allow the liquid to come out of the otherwise sealed upper part of the tank. If that makes sense. But, you can get it to not leak, as long as you constantly make sure the tank if fully turned to the right at all times. At least on mine. Sad, because otherwise, I love it.
Strbryred

Previous

Return to Atomizer