Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Nebox

Re: Nebox

Postby kangertech » Wed May 25, 2016 11:20 am

What kind of coil you use?
0.0 means the atomizer get a short,please check the coil and clean the tank base.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Vapenaysh » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:23 am

My nebox also blinks 9.99 when I try to use it, I have unscrewed the battery and the coil and put them back on and it still does it
Vapenaysh

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:42 am

You can change other coil test it is the coil or the nebox have issue.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby PurpleDragon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Wow guys, all you have to do is hit the fire button once, then the + button. I didn't know this was such a problem for others.

That 9.99 is something I make sure to see/do every time I fill the tank. Press the fire button when the base is unscrewed, fill tank, screw the base back on, then hit the fire button again. Now, you should see the screen asking if it's a new coil (+ button for yes) or the same coil (- button for yes). I always press the + button so the ohms are re-read and displays the most current state of my coil (0.23 - 0.24 for me).

Hope that helps.
PurpleDragon

Postby angie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:05 am

I just got my NEBOX two days ago, and it did that yesterday, I just turned it off, then back on and for some reason it stopped!
Also, is your chest burning???? I have had three different vap's, and for some reason, now today, and with this NEBOX, my chest feels like it's on fire. I turned the watts down, and temp, is there a certain way I should set it, so this doesn't happen? Any help would be great.
angie

Previous

Return to Atomizer