Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

KangerTech Top EVOD no steam

KangerTech Top EVOD no steam

Postby JustAsking » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi!

I just bought KangerTech Top EVOD starter kit and yesterday I started using it. The problem is that there is no steam when I suck it. If I suck it twice in a row, a little steam comes out. I've cleaned the battery income because there was a leak of liquid when I filled it but it doesn't solve the problem. The battery is also charged.

What should I do?

(p.s. Sorry for my bad english.)
JustAsking

Re: KangerTech Top EVOD no steam

Postby kangertech » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 pm

You can bring it back to your dealer for replacement if have manufactuirng issue .
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby JustAsking » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks. I contacted them via e-mail. They thought the issue was a faulty resistor (or how do you call it).
JustAsking

Postby kangertech » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am

Faulty resistor means the coil you use is not ok,you can change a new one test it .
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby JustAsking » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Now I got some new coils from the store I bought Evod. I changed the coil two times and it didn´t solve the problem. I contacted them again and the reply was that then it`s just the amount of steam I can get from Evod. I´m really disappointed. There is no steam however.
JustAsking

Postby kangertech » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:31 am

The topevod is month to lung inhale,when vaping ,please slightly inhale it,the vapor maybe less than the subohm device,but will not no vapor.
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Atomizer