Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Red vs Blue stock coils/atomizers

Red vs Blue stock coils/atomizers

Postby DBailey » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:52 am

Is there a difference between the two coils/atomizers that came with my Nebox Starter Kits? Also, can I get a brief rundown on what all the oHm, Watt, Temp stuff is? I've tried reading into it and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If it starts spitting hot fire do I turn down the oHm or the Watts or Temp? If I want more smoke, if I want a softer hit, if I want a longer puff time without it stopping... what do I do? New to vaping. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Noob
DBailey

Re: Red vs Blue stock coils/atomizers

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:11 am

The blue one is 0.15 Ni200 coil ,it is use in TC mode ,the red one is Nicr coil ,use in wattage mode.
The nI200 coil you can set the temp at 180-240℃,the NiCr coil wattage setting you can refer to the mark on the coil body .You can reduce the wattage setting or change your coil when the juice is spitting .
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Atomizer