Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Coils Recently Purchased

Coils Recently Purchased

Postby Optimistic78 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:04 am

Hi. I recently purchased a box of Kanter Tech T3S Coils (TOCC) from A vapor bar at 10104 Topanga Cynthia Blvd Chatsworth, CA. I hadn't opened the box until last night. When I tried the first coil, it did not work so I trI'd another and that one did not work either. I tried a third one and it finally worked. These were ALL unused coils so they should have worked the first time. The must have been defective. Also, I have gone into this store MANY times to purchase Langer Tech coils and they have sold me a completely different box then the original boxes. I believe they are charging for Kanger Tech boxes and giving the customer a generic and much cheaper coil. I need to see what kind of resolution that I have for this and how this problem will be resolved. Thank you.
Optimistic78

Re: Coils Recently Purchased

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 am

You can bring it back to your dealer for replacement together with receipt and package box.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby DBailey » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:53 am

How do you know when you need new coils? Is that when the metal flavor starts getting really bad?
DBailey

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:04 am

You need to change coil when the flavour is not good or burnt.
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Atomizer