Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Cupti problems

Cupti problems

Postby TerryO » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:58 am

It would be nice if you could easily find some advice about using the Cupti. I have had mine for about 6 months, when it works , I like it. But I have been getting frustrated with the check battery problem and with the spitting issue. When I bought it online from Kanger I only saw a recommendation of an 18650 battery. No other info was provided. I am not a battery genius so I just ordered Ultra Fire BRC 18650 3000mAh batteries.I had problems with the check battery issue constantly. Also I was unable to use the SS coils. I finally found someone in a vape shop that knew something. He gave me some good pointers.
1) use a good flat top battery, not one with a button top. He sold me the efest IMR 18650 3000mAh 35A 3.7V purple battery. When I was shopping for my battery, most of the listings did not say what aperage they ran. Kanger did not make any recommendations when I asked.
2) When using the Stainless coil use the wattage mode at 27.0w, When using the NiCr coils to just use the Temp control mode for NiCr.
3) The spitting seems to be abated now, although periodically I will take a piece of paper towel and run it down the tube.
My Cupti seems to be running well now,I hope it stays that way. I just wish I had better access to advice before, so I wouldn't have a bad taste against the Cupti.
TerryO

Re: Cupti problems

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 am

Check battery means the connection is not good or the power is less,the discharge over 30A battery is good.please change your battery test it ,also check the battery cover is clean and tight or not .
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Battery