Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

SSOCC with SS wire (pink)

SSOCC with SS wire (pink)

Postby phantasm » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello! It's been a few months since you released upgraded SSOCC heads, and many dealers and resellers have them in stock. But nobody has SS variant. When will you start shipping those?
phantasm

Re: SSOCC with SS wire (pink)

Postby kangertech » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:38 am

What do you mean ss variant?
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby phantasm » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:53 pm

I mean SSOCC with stainless steel wire. Some does have thin coil heads like here - http://www.vaporauthority.com/products/ ... ads-5-pack, but I need wide version that came with Toptank mini. It has better airflow because the coil diameter is bigger, as far as I know.
phantasm

Postby kangertech » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:40 pm

The bigger ssocc is upgrade of old ssocc coil, but not sure where have stock,you can check with our distributor .
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby william » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:31 am

I think it is the round ssocc coils with stainless steel wire instead of kanthal or clapton wire , not many retailers stock them as the kanthal and clapton are the popular type of coil . I once tried stainless steel coil on a dripper set up , not at all impressed , tasted very metallic could not get the taste of the liquid , I love the .05 kanthal coils in my pro tank 4
william

Return to Atomizer