Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Protank 5 authentic?

Protank 5 authentic?

Postby silentbug » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:20 pm

I bought Protank 5 from someone in local e-commerce. When the package arrive I notice that the Kanger logo color is brown not white (my other kanger logo is white) and the height is 0.5mm long (so it has space between top cap and the glass. I ask the seller about its authenticity and she answer its authentic because it came with starter kit... Can you tell me is it really authentic??

silentbug

Re: Protank 5 authentic?

Postby kangertech » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:32 am

Please check the id codes of the two products are genuine or not.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby silentbug » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:02 am

I'm sure the white one is genuine as I already check the codes at https://qr.szkanger.com.. but I bought the brown one without the box.

If you're not sure about this matter, I can assume Kanger produce tank with different logo color and maybe with different mold (0.5mm height difference)? If that's the case, I think the brown one is genuine.
silentbug

Postby kangertech » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:07 am

Our product all have package box and id label ,please check with your dealer.And the two tank are not in the same level.
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Authenticity Label