Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Kangertech Dripbox 160

Kangertech Dripbox 160

Postby ItsVapeNation » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:22 am

Okay so i bought a kangertech dripbox 160, and than i got the smok cloud beast but the mod will not change ohms from 0.14 and it needs to go up to 0.28 ohms. how do i get the vape to go to the recommended ohm level?
ItsVapeNation

Re: Kangertech Dripbox 160

Postby kangertech » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:48 am

Is it ask for new atomizer or not when you change the coil?Please unscrew the tank and coil press the fire button till flashing 9.99ohm then screw the tank and coil on it will ask for new atomizer or not.
kangertech
Site Admin

Re: Kangertech Dripbox 160 ohms stuck at 0.22

Postby ssgtkal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:55 am

Mine is doing the same thing. I changed the coil and the ohms stays the same, 0.22. When I put the new coil on, It did not ask if it was a new coil. I followed the directions above, removed mod, ohms went to 9.99 pressed button and displayed "Check Atomizer", the ohms did not flash. I replaced mod and the ohms went back to 0.22. My Drip Box never asks for "New Coil" tried three different coils, ohms are stuck at .22.
ssgtkal

Re: Kangertech Dripbox 160

Postby kangertech » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:36 am

What ohm coil you try with it?Please unscrew the subdrip and coil,press the fire button,then screw back the subdrip and coil ,is it ask for new atomizer or not?
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Authenticity Label