Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Nebox

Nebox

Postby Cribo2015 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:29 am

How to reset Nebox in its factory settings because every time i change coils see the same om numbers 0.24
Cribo2015

Re: Nebox

Postby kangertech » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:18 am

Please refer to the manual.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby noahts » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:33 pm

My Nebox reads 9.99ohm and blinks when I try to vape, and the manual doesn't say how to change ohms or how to reset it????
noahts

Postby kangertech » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:05 am

Please unscrew your battery and coil first,then rescrew the battery,press the button until the 9.99ohm flashing then screw your coil .
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Josh hartley » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:18 am

My nebox says 9.99 ohms and all i dod was change to the standard coil for 5 mins then change back , help (im no vapong wizzard so please explain with detail)
Josh hartley

Postby kangertech » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 am

Please clean your tank base by flushing it under tape water and then dry it,change a new coil and test.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby tam » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:37 am

My nebox won't fire, I've only had it 3 weeks. It blinks 9.99 :evil:
tam

Postby kangertech » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 am

Please clean your tank base by flushing it under tape water and then dry it,change a new coil and test.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby fyrprf1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am

Also... it's IMPERATIVE that the coil is very firmly threaded into the base (almost as tight as U can get it). Put a couple drops on top of coil, in center to prime & 1-2 into each juice port. Re-assemble pretty darn snugly, then with the coin or whatever.. give it one final nudge. Don't ever OVER-fill.... taking it only to where the glass ends, at MOST. Once assembled & right side up, I, personally... cover the airhole on the bottom with my finger & take what's called a primer pull (fast, sharp draw without firing) to re-establish the vacuum pressure inside. It also pulls just a little liquid into the coil itself, to ensure the liquid HAS actually reached to the center of all that cotton. Starting LOW, in wattage.. take a really long inhale, while (every second or 2) pressing & releasing fire button. You might not see any or much vapor, but what that does is.... PULSE the coils (just as one does every time with any coil they put on a dripper!) Gets the coil glowing evenly so there are NO hot spots, NO dry areas OR pools of liquid either.... helps avoid sputtering, spitting, spit-back, popping..... furthermore, gurgling, flooding OR leaking! Do that once or twice then move up in 5-10w steps until you land wherever it ends up tasting best, to you! Breaking in any new coil before using for the 1st time is a great way to get good performance, fully saturated, flavorful vapes... that feed/wick well & burn evenly.. it'll get you the longest life from them, too! IF all is tightly installed & assembled... & you've done all that & still getting 999 or ? Return if the warranty isn't up. IF it is, thankfully the device is adjustable & just raise or lower the wattage.... to taste. It'll still work, just not as an ohm reader. Be sure Ni200 coils are ONLY used in TC-Ni mode... the others in wattage mode.. & enjoy! Hope that helps someone struggling. You might get a tiny bit of condensation coming out of the bottom, it's due to the placement of the airhole (not the best design). I leave it upright & get NO leaking otherwise.. you shouldn't either. :) Live long(ER) & vape on!
fyrprf1

Postby Cgutierrez2590 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:48 am

How do I fix ohms from flashing 0.00 ohms on Kangertech Nebox? Please help!
Cgutierrez2590

Next

Return to Atomizer