Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

KBox 200W Firmware Update

Re: KBox 200W Firmware Update

Postby kangertech » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:33 am

The pcb manufacturer donot upgrade the firmware now,we will announce it if available.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby bigmick » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 am

get it fixed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
bigmick

Postby bigmick » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:20 pm

We will announce it on our facebook page once available.
makes a change from the kangertech web page where is the firmware update or who made the cip and we can ask them for the firmware update cos you have not got one
bigmick

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:58 am

how makes the chip cos it has bean proved that your company scratched of the chip id and there is no help from your company just a message stating that the firmware up date will be on your website or facebook page and you are not posting any of the posts that are sent to you
bigmick

Postby Keekuli » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:56 pm

You advertised that the firmware would be updated. I want to know an eta when it will be, since there are firmware issues with the Kbox 200. Mine changes automatically from tc mode to watt mode when firing, which makes using the tc mode dangerous. This prevents me from using the tc mode altogether.
Get your act together and provide us with a firmware update!
Keekuli

Postby william » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 pm

I know that most mods these days can be updated by firmware , but I fail to see the importance or the point of it all, when a person buys a mod surely you know how much wattage etc. you can get from it and how it will perform with your tank or whatever set up you have , I have an old Kbox 40w which only has lights to show increments of watts ,no fancy screen readouts no bluetooth , doesnt unlock my car or tune up my computer , works like a dream,and I cant afford to get another mod so I am satisfied with kanger products , be happy with what you got and stop moaning about updates for firmware , kanger make better gear than most others
william

Postby Keekuli » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:21 pm

The Kbox mini was ok. The threads lasted almost a year.
Kbox 120/200 is not good and it is ok to moan if something doesn't work as advertised. If you don't own any newer gear from Kangertech, don't come moaning here about things you don't have any experience with.
Keekuli

Postby ralphnsuzanne » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 am

The point to all this, is for me I bought it thinking the mod was able to go on being updated to fix the bugs and keep up with evolution of mods. Honestly I would rather hear there isn't any update at all, than rather lose faith on the details of the product you sell what can we believe if you can't be honest about the update at all instead stall and think it will blow over and we would forget I won't I been buying Kanger since day one tell us the truth or we all just take our business elsewhere with companies that are honest about their product,.
So what's it going to be KangerTech honesty or dishonesty?
ralphnsuzanne

Postby kangertech » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 am

The pcb board manufacturer have no firmware now,we will annouce it if available.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby pakata_pz1 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:17 am

charlie wrote:Hello,
in case of update it would be a great thing to be able to switch temperature reading from F° to C°. Because most of countries are using C°.
And for both KBox 200W et 120W please.
Regards,

Hello, and now you can switch temperature from F to C just when you in TC mode just push the " - " (minus) button and wait when temperature down to 90-110 F (i'm not sure) will be change to 400+ celsius :)
pakata_pz1

PreviousNext

Return to Battery