Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Kangertech Subvod Nano Leaking

Kangertech Subvod Nano Leaking

Postby Yuppiekid1882 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:14 pm

I have bought new SSOCC coils for the above mentioned device as the last one needed replacing, however now that I have fitted a new coil it is leaking all the juice through the bottom into the airflow holes.
The entire kit is less than a year old, is looked after well and cleaned regularly however this is the first time this has happened after replacing the coil. I bought a pack of 5 genuine Kangertech SSOCC Ni200 replacement coils and fitted the replacement following the instructions included (presoaking the cotton before fitting and use) I have ensured that it is fitted correctly and securely, however it leaked all the fluid out. Fully aware that sometimes there are natural defects with replacement parts I wasn't too concerned and removed the new coil and replaced it with a second brand new coil from the pack of 5, however lo and behold the same issue has happened, the fluid is leaking out of the airflow valve at the bottom and when trying to use the device, I press the button and it just flashes and doesn't burn the liquid.
These are brand new coil's and therefore shouldn't be doing this therefore please advise as to your resolution.
Yuppiekid1882

Re: Kangertech Subvod Nano Leaking

Postby kangertech » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:34 am

How many times did the light flashing when you press the button?
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Yuppiekid1882 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:46 pm

It is flashing 3 times when pressing the button, however if I part unscrew the tank, then press and hold the button whilst screwing the tank back on fully, it will fire the coil and allow me to vape for a minute or two. After leaving it alone for a couple of minutes I have to repeat this process to continue to vape.
Yuppiekid1882

Postby Yuppiekid1882 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Any update on what is happening with my device?
Yuppiekid1882

Postby kangertech » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Flashing 3 times means the atomizer get a short,please change the coil and tank test which part have issue.
Please clean the connector of the tank and mod to keep them clean and dry.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Yuppiekid1882 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:20 am

Have cleaned and dried everything, tried a different tank and battery working fine, fitted a 3rd coil from the packet and still same issue with fluid leaking through to airflow valve causing fluid between coil and battery connection of tank. Emptied tank, cleaned and dried all connections and pressed button and coil worked as normal, refilled tank as per instructions and light flashing again and fluid in the airflow valve again
Yuppiekid1882

Postby kangertech » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Did you check out is the tank or the battery have issue ? as product is out of warranty , you can buy a new one for yourself.
kangertech
Site Admin

Postby Yuppiekid1882 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Product is 4 months old so not out of warranty, battery work fine with other tanks, tank with the new coils has same issue on other batteries.
Issue has only started after fitting these new coils, therefore suspect it is the coils that are causing the problem
Yuppiekid1882

Postby kangertech » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 am

You can test it by changing other coils test if it is the coil have issue,if it is ,you can contact your dealer for help.
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Atomizer