Welcome
Welcome to kangertech

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

"Cupti 2 stuck in "M" up/down buttons don't work

"Cupti 2 stuck in "M" up/down buttons don't work

Postby brkpnt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:41 am

Help. I purchased a Cupti 2, added batteries, juice, watched a couple of "open box" videos. I am not using temp control, I am using CLOCC coils, and want the "wattage" mode. I can get to the wattage mode (the last one on the menu after hitting the fire button 3 times), but when I click the up/down button, it only goes to M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, and it will only fire from M3 or M5, and the firing shuts off way too soon for me.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I also went online for the firmware and did a factory reset which did nothing for me. I've uploaded a montage of all of the "M" screens, and again, the up/down buttons doesn't change, so if I'm in M1 and use the up down buttons I never the the numerals for the wattage. This is so frustrating! Please help. Thank you!
brkpnt

Re: "Cupti 2 stuck in "M" up/down buttons don't work

Postby kangertech » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:43 am

How about press the + and - button together for 2 seconds.
kangertech
Site Admin

Return to Clearomizer